No, I haven't forgotten that i have a blog and having a blog means you should actually write in it. I just got caught up in the holidays, the blast that was 2007 ending. I went home, left home, got back to work - and now it has finally sunk in. 2007? It's a wrap.
2007 , like I said was a blast. It was a year of more change and growing up. I got settled a little bit more in Saigon during the past year; I saw some friends and family that came to visit and that was great. I went home to twice, first in Feb and then in Dec. My main highlight for 2007 was learning more about myself and what I could do and what I want to do. The plans are all laid out in my head, it's just getting there that needs to be resolved (not a big task, you know!).
So 2008 is the year when I act and get the wheels rolling. I'm up for BIG things. I'm also up for small things that make a BIG difference. What I'm saying is, 2008 should just bring it on. I'm ready for anything. Hmm. Except maybe the part about turning 30. How does one ready herself for that?
scrambled
17 years ago
2 comments:
oh my god, you ARE turning thirty this year! *gasp* hehehe
make a before hitting 30 list, and check it twice ;)
Post a Comment