I had been a little bit of this and a little bit of that lately. Cranky. Depressed. Bored. For the first time in years I wasn't frantically busy with work (which is a GOOD thing really) since I started with my new job and things were still being ironed out. I hate waiting - you know that feeling when things are up in the air and your next step depends on variables you can't control? That's my life these days. Plus i had a terrible case of homesickness when i first got here and that didn't help.
But things are getting better, I feel myself slowly emerging from the rut I was in.
I went to post secret today and this caught my eye:
While I wasn't entertaining thoughts of death, figuratively I was in a near unconscious state. My life was at a standstill and I wasn't sure what to do. Now I know. This can't be the end of my wonderful life, I still haven't got all I've wished for (in fact, for some things I haven't even officially wished for them yet). If you go by my list, then my life ought to still be really, really long. Until then, this postcard will have to wait before it is posted. Don't hold your breath.
scrambled
18 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment