adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Monday, 24 November 2008

brains or brawn

Let's say sometime in the future I happen come up with a really good audition video that qualifies me to race around the world, which part of the team will I play - brains or brawn? That should be pretty easy to answer if you know me well, but for sake of tallying things because i have actually have so much time on my hands (time+internet=blog!), let' s arrive at the conclusion convincingly:

Brains

1. Map reading = a struggle
2. Puzzle solving = I like!
3. Using an electronic device = Pretty decent
4. Counting nuts = Can't be that bad
5. Deciphering patterns in a carpet = I cannot for the life of me have the patience for this
6. Memorizing steps in the traditional dragon dance = doable

Score: 4 out of 6

Brawn

1. Do the Tyrolean traverse = stressful, just thinking about it
2. Drive a car in the desert = combination of heat and stress will give me a heart attack
3. Balance 75 pots in the middle of a crowded street = doable
4. Run miles on foot = grudgingly, yes
6. Dig for a treasure chest and then carry it = only if my life depended on it

Score: 1 1/2 out of 6

I suppose that settles it.

1 comments:

risa said...

team klutz! we can team up but you'll have to eat meat if the challenge asks for it ;) my least favorite call for brawn - lugging stinky, heavy swordfish!