adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Thursday, 30 October 2008

the list

I'm excited for my impending holiday next month. It will be my longest ever since I started working 8 years ago. I must make a list in case i forget to do something I can't do when I'm working again. Time is irrelevant but I still live in a world where it exists, so all I'm saying is: no time must be wasted especially when we are speaking of vacation!

1) Sleep late and wake up late
2) Skins and House DVD marathons
3) Lay in a beach somewhere!
4) Hike to Mt. Apo
5) Think of absolutely nothing related to work
6) Visit an old teacher
7) Spend QT with my lolo and my cousin, L
8) Hair spa and all other kinds of spa
9) HK!
10) Shop in a place where people understand me when i haggle. And shop for NICE clothes.
11) Cook Vietnamese food for noche buena (this is tricky because our household is big and to be democratic i need to cook vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
12) Catch up with friends
13) Gigs! I want to see as much as I can including new bands. No showbands plsss
14) Drive. I didn't think i'd miss this but i do! I have taxi-fatigue i think.
15) Visit my new company that is based in Manila
16) Eat pinoy food
17) Blog everyday
18) Read lots of books and shop for lots of books
19) Speak tagalog!
20) Do absolutely anything I want to do!

The imaginary "clock" is ticking. Can't wait!

2 comments:

risa said...

magandang listahan ito! sana ay magawa mo yan lahat. sama ako sa pakain mo ;)

alice said...

maraming salamat sa papuri mo. oo ba, lagi bukas ang bahay ko sa bisita mo.

umaasa din ako na magagawa ko lahat ngunit higit sa lahat ninanais ko lang na wag mahulog mula sa mt. apo.;p