adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

heard in a cab

Loud, techno, thumping music on a hot and humid Tuesday morning inside a cab. A “lady” sings in a familiar tune which I can't quite place but I am amused and then annoyed, and then totally thrown out of my normal universe when I hear the words:

" DDDD Don't Don't Don't Don't want a short d*cked man...
DDDD Don't Don't Don't Don't want a short d*cked man...
DDDD Don't Don't Don't Don't want a short d*cked man..."


(a man raps in the background and then again it goes)

" DDDD Don't Don't Don't Don't want a short d*cked man...
DDDD Don't Don't Don't Don't want a short d*cked man...
DDDD Don't Don't Don't Don't want a short d*cked man..."


I watch as the driver taps his fingers enthusiastically on the wheel.

Just another day in sunny Saigon.

0 comments: