For some reason, R has told me many times in the course of the past week when the BKK idea came into fruition, "wala na tong atrasan, J ha ib-book ko na." (of course, mixed up plane schedules, life schedules, upcoming nesting partner birthdays, credit card glitches etc got in the way of the final booking - until today). Her neuroticism and control freak-iness aside, I love her and well let's put to paper what walang atrasan means so the rest of the world can be witness and call me on it too ( btw, i have a total of 3 readers to this blog, R, R and myself).
By that i "think" she means:
1) walang mangiiwan sa ere
2) walang biglang magkakaron ng rason for not going (work, sickness etc.)
3) walang magbabago ng isip and suggest to go to Macau instead (sino kaya?)
4) walang biglang mawawala ang interest to go to BKK
5) walang maiiwan ng flight
6) walang magbibigay ng rason na "i'll be there in spirit"
I swear, with the cyberworld as my witness, wala ng atrasan ito. I think I just sealed my commitment. What do you think?
scrambled
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment