adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Thursday, 24 July 2008

spin me

I decided it was time to stop complaining about gaining weight that was mostly centered on my puson and do something about it.

So I signed up for spinning class in this relatively new place called Nutrifort (it sounds like healthy, fat free food noh?). Their main program is spinning and they also have personalized programs for weight loss. I wanted to try the Pilates but the only schedule available was mornings. My classes start today at 6:30.

I hope i don't fall off the bike cause i heard that there are sections where they make you stand while you spin (uh-oh).

It won't be so great if I brought sexy back.. with injuries.

(To be continued)

1 comments:

risa said...

if YOU have a battle with the bulge, then the rest of us are in for some trouble. spin away (and take some photos) ;)