June was up so quickly, especially the first week when I went home. Before I knew it, I was back in Saigon again missing home more than ever. Especially the 'lil gal I keep talking about in this blog. On my first week back here, she was literally hunting me in IM and getting mad when I didn't show up for our chat dates. "I think I'm depressed", she says. Yeah a 9-year old depressed over her "problems" as she puts them, one of them being the start of school again. :) What other problems there are she didn't want to share, but I was quite concerned that maybe she really is sad and not just overly dramatic, especially since her mom told me she had a crying spree for a day when I had left. So anyway. She's coming to visit me in July or August with my sister, J for at least a week!
It will be a lot of fun and I'm super excited to let her see my life here so she can be part of it if only for a short time. That way she can have fun memories to look back to when she misses me. It's an all-girl reunion I'm looking forward to this month!
scrambled
17 years ago
4 comments:
i love her bangs ;) i kind of miss her bugging me on IM. haha.
oh, the bangs. the bangs are a different blog entry all together, haha. she had a tantrum in the salon when they cut her hair. and she has a drawer at home where she keeps her old hair. :)
ang cute!!!!
that's cute until you're about 9 years old. after that, if you still keep your hair and other,uh, bodily clippings it's freaky.
Post a Comment