Some post-Halloween pics from home. Meet my favorite powerpuff girl Bubbles, in Egyptian garb: Sugar
Spice

And everything nice
(if you're on her good side)
My cousin Leslie a.k.a Bubbles is one of the people I truly miss. She sent me a drawing via my sisters on their trip and I was surprised to see she draws so well now. Well, she "traces drawings" well is what my sister tells me. Leslie is my little friend who manages to make me feel better on a bad day, laugh out loud with her silly antics and kabarokan, annoyed when she gets too bratty, protective when I see how the world can possibly be not kind to her always... This tiny package makes me feel closest to knowing how mothers feel about their kids: you want to protect them and wish nothing would harm them, ever. Or just plain selfishly, you just wish they would never grow up. There's just a handful of people I love to bits and she's one of them. One of the best reasons to go home soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment