adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Thursday, 1 November 2007

Excited

2 Nov 2007 @1430 hours (GMT+7:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

My sisters and brother are landing in Saigon in 24 hours and I can't wait. Excited to see them, excited to be away from work, excited for the weekend getaways, excited over the loads of stuff from home. and excited for another day away from the office on Monday. No manic monday for me next week. Yey!

21 December @ 1900 hours (GMT+8:00) Singapore, Kuala Lumpur

Got a passport, will use it. Confirmed the flight and the ticket is sitting pretty in my cabinet, ready to be used. Guess where I'll be til Jan 4? Extremely excited about that too. :)

So no more blues for me, there's at least two things to look forward to! Did I mention I was excited?

2 comments:

risa said...

wow that's a handful of exciting stuff ;) can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

me too, can't wait for you to get here!!! :) happy, happy, happy.