adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Saturday, 7 August 2010

too long

It's been too long since i last wrote on my blog. Grabe, was that 7 months ago?!
Many things have changed and to make a long 7-month story short, I've made a random list. The dark dirty details can follow later.

1. We got married! It was pretty, happy, emotional. Happy times! ( we still have a lot of photo and video backlogs)
2. Got settled into my new job. Now I am hating it (kidding!)
3. Moved to a new apartment. Again. 4th time in 4 years. Lol
4. Lolo broke his hip when he fell randomly at home back in March. We didn't know it was serious until a few days later. Since it happened, things have changed again for our family. The strongest people you know get old din pala. Sigh. I keep thinking "Everyone is the age of tbeir heart." Truthfully that makes a little bit of the worry go away. Just a little bit.
5. We're talking about babies now. Excited.
6. Mostly it has all been abut work work work for both L and I. Someday i wish we could go on a vacation where the thought of work does not even enter the picture. Pwede kaya?
7. I keep thinking (like once a week) how much I want to go home. How do you get the best of both worlds?
8. "Tough times don't last but tough people do." How true. This keeps nagging at me because I dislike someone at work.
9. I still live for the weekend (some things don't change).
10. Wanderlust. Where to next Alice?

0 comments: