adventures, mommyhood, disclosure

Thursday, 30 August 2007

Drama King (At In-UPDATE pa talaga)

Not that he deserves a post, but I then I deserve to rant. So i'll keep it short. I've seen him shed crocodile tears no less than three times on TV. And he still hasn't stopped. And I also can't remember how many times he's been embroiled in controversies -- from domestic abuse to mass abuse. What boggles me is why he does he still have a show? Or more to the point, why isn't he jailed yet?

Give us a break ALREADY.


Joey De Leon's latest statement:
"Nagre-react siya agad. Parang siya lang ang mandaraya sa buong mundo. Huwag mong akuin dahil marami pang mandaraya. E, siya agad, parang ‘Ako ‘yan! Ako ‘yang mandaraya na ‘yan!' Huwag ganun, ang yabang, e. Bawasan mo ‘yan, pare."

Hahaha. Natawa ako dun. So now,is it GMA et. al's turn to cry crocodile tears on TV?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't even need to check the link to know who you were talking about. joey over willie, any day! the man is brilliant.

Jae said...

and eat bulaga over wowowee. anubayan, one scandal after another. at ang sagot lagi ni willie e umiyak at magdrum up ng sympathy for himself and agitate a lynching for his kalaban. sawang-sawa na ako (yuk, feel na feel).

alice said...

Rosey: Feel na feel ko rin. Asar talaga ako sa lalaking yan e.

Reese: didn't know u were such a joey de leon fan. ako kay bossing ako. Haha